Saturday, June 14, 2008

childe hassam The Sonata painting

childe hassam The Sonata painting
Pablo Picasso Two Women Running on the Beach The Race painting
have a hundred milch-kine to the pail,Sixscore fat oxen standing in my stalls,And all things answerable to this portion.Myself am struck in years, I must confess;And if I die to-morrow, this is hers,If whilst I live she will be only mine.
TRANIO
That 'only' came well in. Sir, list to me:I am my father's heir and only son:If I may have your daughter to my wife,I'll leave her houses three or four as good,Within rich Pisa walls, as any oneOld Signior Gremio has in Padua;Besides two thousand ducats by the yearOf fruitful land, all which shall be her jointure.What, have I pinch'd you, Signior Gremio?
GREMIO
Two thousand ducats by the year of land!My land amounts not to so much in all:That she shall have; besides an argosyThat now is lying in Marseilles' road.What, have I choked you with an argosy?

No comments: