Monday, August 25, 2008

Talantbek Chekirov Embrace in Paris painting

Talantbek Chekirov Embrace in Paris paintingTalantbek Chekirov Close Encounter paintingMartin Johnson Heade Rio de Janeiro Bay painting
practiced chivalric deference in a host of minor matters. She did not think they went dancing often enough; he wished he had more time to play poker with his colleagues.
"I'd swear I wanted her to be her own woman, independencewise, but whenever she'd go to work I'd freeze up and wish she was just a plain wife. Then she'd wife it a while, fix fancy meals and sew drapes and all, and I'd wish she had something more interesting thanthat to talk about! We got to be so much alike and close together, we'd be bored fit to bust for somethingdifferent -- but go away one night on a trip, we'd miss each other like to die. And me getting soft, and overweight, and tired all the time from nothing! And Sally Ann skipping periods, and starting to wear corsets! And both now and then half a-yearning to bust out and start over, but knowing we'd never do as well, compatibilitywise, and loving each other too much anyhow, despite all. Durn if it weren't a bind! I'd say to myself,I'm okay, and what the heck anyhow -- but that didn't help none when she'd bust out crying and go back for another prescription. And them doctors, and them analysts, and them counselors! One'd tell her 'Stay be awoman.' Another'd say 'Go to work full

No comments: