Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Salvador Dali Pierrot and Guitar painting

Salvador Dali Pierrot and Guitar paintingSalvador Dali Leda Atomica painting
But," said Harry, frowning, "it seems mad. . . . Risking everything, throwing away his job, just for those . . ."
"Mad to you, perhaps, but not to Voldemort," said Dumbledore. "I hope you will understand in due course exactly what those objects meant to him, Harry, but you must admit that it is not difficult to imagine that he saw the locket, at least, as rightfully his." "The locket maybe," said Harry, "but why take the cup as well?"
"It had belonged to another of Hogwarts’s founders," said Dumbledore. "I think he still felt a great pull toward the school and that he could not resist an object so steeped in Hogwarts history. There were other reasons, I think. ... I hope to be able to demonstrate them to you in due course.
"And now for the very last recollection I have to show you, at least until you manage to retrieve

No comments: