Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Leon Bazile Perrault paintings

Leon Bazile Perrault paintings
Leon-Augustin L'hermitte paintings
What do you want of me, my friend?” said Aramis, with that mildness of language which was observable in him every time that this ideas led toward the church.
“A man is waiting for you at home,” replied Bazin.
“Has he sent no special message for me?”
“Yes. ‘If M. Aramis hesitates to come,’ he said, ‘tell him I am from Tours.’ ”
“From Tours!” cried Aramis. “A thousand pardons, gentlemen, but no doubt this man brings me the news I expected.”
And instantly arising, he went off at a quick pace.
We will therefore leave the friends, who had nothing very important to say to each other, and follow Aramis.
On the news that the person wanted to speak to him came from Tours, we saw with what rapidity the young man followed or rather hastened ahead of Bazin: he ran without stopping from the Rue Férou to the Rue de Vaugirard.

No comments: